GemRB (Game engine made with pre-Rendered Background) is a portable open-source implementation of Bioware's Infinity Engine.
Supported games: Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, Planescape:Torment. Requires 128+ of free RAM and large 4-inch screen. Engine is in a development stage - may contain bugs.
You NEED original game resources to play!
You may try Baldur's Gate 2 demo - enable it in "Downloads" menu, and you don't need installation instructions then. It's 800 Mb.
1. Install apk and run. GemRB will install some data files to you device and close.
2. Open directory app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb on SD card with any file manager and rename file GemRB.cfg.sample to GemRB.cfg.
3. Install original game to PC (full installation needed!).
4. Copy all folders and files(except *.exe) from game folder on your PC to app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb folder on your device SD card.
5. Edit GemRB.cfg in text editor to configure GemRB (instructions inside file).
6. Start GemRB and configure controls if needed.
If game crashes, please install aLogcat application, run it, capture the log and e-mail it to me.
GemRB is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-02-03. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
GemRB (version 0.7.0.1) has a file size of 6.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.